Mother’s Day is just around the corner. Show her some love.
As a mother, I know first hand about all of the ups and downs that are motherhood. It’s a tough job, but considering all of the alternatives I wouldn’t have it any other way. Plus, the three men in my life are pretty amazing to me. They’re supportive. They make me laugh. They give me purpose. And come Mother’s Day, they always spoil me!
Last year for Mother’s Day, Mark and the boys bought me a beautiful Hearts On Fire piece. This year, my Mother’s Day Gift is a mission trip to Guatemala to help out the less fortunate. While it isn’t bling, I am very excited about the opportunity to give a little bit of my heart. As they know, helping others means the world to me.
Take it from me, regardless of what you have planned for Mother’s Day, if you make an effort that special woman in your life is sure to appreciate it. Rub her shoulders, hire her a babysitter, bring her breakfast in bed. It doesn’t have to be extravagant, just any gesture to show her how much you care.
And, when in doubt, there is always jewelry! For those of you looking to go above and beyond this year, here are some of my favorite Mother’s Day pieces from Yelton Fine Jewelers:
- Belle Etoile Effervescence Collection, starting at $125
- Chamilia Gift Set, starting at $199
- Simon G Bracelets, starting at $1,760
- Hearts On Fire Diamond Pendant, starting at $2,900
- Tacori Sonoma Mist Earrings, starting at $1,000
For all of the mother’s out there, as well as the partners and children that support us – happy Mother’s Day. Bling, or no bling, I hope your day is bright!
In honor of the upcoming Tacori Spring Bling event at Yelton Fine Jewelers on April 10th and 11th, I am going to relish in the opportunity to spotlight one of my favorite designers. Aside from the fact that I am, and will always be, a Tacori girl here are some of the reasons why I am beyond excited for this event:
- The Selection: Whether you’re looking for a Tacori engagement ring, a fun fashion piece, or a fine jewelry item to cherish for years to come, there is going to be a lot to choose from. Prepare your eyes for lots of sparkle!
- The RoyalT Collection: This new bridal collection fuses classic elegance with modern day glamour. If you ask me this line was designed specifically for my TIVA’s (Tina’s kind of divas).
- Scan Cards: A little birdie flew by and told me that the discounts are going to be great. Don’t miss your opportunity to save!
Having had the opportunity to look through all of the pieces and play dress up ahead of the event, here’s a preview of some of my favorites:
- Sterling Silver: I have to with the Tacori City Lights earrings. These stunning drop earrings are more than just an accessory, they’re pure eye candy. From jeans to that little pencil skirt, put these on to transform any outfit.
- Fine Jewelry: For a timeless piece with the perfect amount of sparkle, the Tacori Monogram Necklace gets my vote. Made of 18K white gold with white diamonds this necklace allows you to express your identity like never before.
- Bridal: Vintage inspired with a hint of modern sophistication. This Tacori RoyalT ring takes my breath away. An emerald cut white diamond rests at the center and is brought to life by accent diamonds that can be seen from nearly every direction.
I hope you’re all as excited as I am! If you would like to make an appointment for our event this weekend shoot me an e-mail: email@example.com. I can’t wait to share the spring bling with all of you!