In honor of the upcoming Tacori Spring Bling event at Yelton Fine Jewelers on April 10th and 11th, I am going to relish in the opportunity to spotlight one of my favorite designers. Aside from the fact that I am, and will always be, a Tacori girl here are some of the reasons why I am beyond excited for this event:
- The Selection: Whether you’re looking for a Tacori engagement ring, a fun fashion piece, or a fine jewelry item to cherish for years to come, there is going to be a lot to choose from. Prepare your eyes for lots of sparkle!
- The RoyalT Collection: This new bridal collection fuses classic elegance with modern day glamour. If you ask me this line was designed specifically for my TIVA’s (Tina’s kind of divas).
- Scan Cards: A little birdie flew by and told me that the discounts are going to be great. Don’t miss your opportunity to save!
- Sterling Silver: I have to with the Tacori City Lights earrings. These stunning drop earrings are more than just an accessory, they’re pure eye candy. From jeans to that little pencil skirt, put these on to transform any outfit.
- Fine Jewelry: For a timeless piece with the perfect amount of sparkle, the Tacori Monogram Necklace gets my vote. Made of 18K white gold with white diamonds this necklace allows you to express your identity like never before.
- Bridal: Vintage inspired with a hint of modern sophistication. This Tacori RoyalT ring takes my breath away. An emerald cut white diamond rests at the center and is brought to life by accent diamonds that can be seen from nearly every direction.
I hope you’re all as excited as I am! If you would like to make an appointment for our event this weekend shoot me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. I can’t wait to share the spring bling with all of you!