Our Diamond & Bridal Event is just over one week away. Naturally, I’ve had love on my mind. Having been married for more than fifteen years, I know first hand how blissful and, ahem, how challenging relationships can be. The ability to experience and work through it all together is what makes a marriage so beautiful, but as woman how can you be certain that you’ve found “the one”?
Well ladies, as someone that sells symbols of love every single day, I’ve noticed a few trends. If you ask The Jeweler’s Wife, here are ten signs that he’s the man for you:
- You can remember exactly how you felt the first time you met him.
- Whether you’re dressed up, or in sweats, he makes you feel beautiful.
- He’ll step our of his comfort zone to explore your interests.
- You’re not afraid to ask each other the tough questions.
- He’ll put everything aside when he knows that you need him.
- You recognize that you will have to grow together and you’re all in.
- He treats your friends and family members as if they were his own.
- You both make time for each other, as well as yourselves.
- He knows how to make you laugh, even if it’s in the middle of a fight.
- When you think about the future, you can’t imagine it without him.
If you were nodding your head as you read through that list, congrats! You found him. Keep at it, and if you’re ready for that next step, come see me. Our Diamond & Bridal Event is the perfect opportunity to seal the deal with a bit of sparkle, and save while you’re at it. Hope to see you all there, and I can’t wait to meet him (wink)!