We’ve returned from our great RV adventure and I have to say, wow! What an amazing few weeks it has been. I hope many of you were able to follow our spring break journey across the country. I’ll admit it. Before leaving, I wasn’t quite sure how I would do camping, but it was a blast. I recommend this exact trip to everyone. I plan to create a replica of our itinerary for those that have requested it, if you want a copy too, let me know!
With the open road behind me, I am already gearing up for a different kind of fun. Spring fashion trends are blossoming, bridal season is already booming and ahem, Mother’s Day is just 38 days away! It’s such an exciting time to come back to work and I can’t wait to find the perfect home for all of this fabulous jewelry that we have at the store.
If you ask me there’s no better way to kick off this shopping season than our upcoming Tacori Spring Bling event …
Join us Friday, April 8th and Saturday, April 9th to get in on the fun! For the couples we’ll have jaw-dropping engagement rings and matching wedding band sets. For Mother’s Day there will plenty of stunning pieces to help you express your sentiment. And, if you’re looking to splurge on a little piece for yourself I’d be happy to show off the Tacori fashion collection. There’s something for everyone and believe me, you’re not going to want to miss out on these weekend only deals!
Visit Yeltons.com to RSVP. Hope to see you there!
Spring is on its way, which means that wedding season is just around the corner! As a jeweler, I have to say this is one of my favorite times of the year. The happy couples. The ooey-gooey love stories. Ahem, the beautiful bling. I love it all.
If you’re planning to say “I Do” this summer, be sure to stop by for Wedding Band Weekend at Yelton Fine Jewelers! On Friday, March 18th and Saturday, March 19th we’re offering both wedding bands and engagement rings for buy one, get one 50% off*. It’s a great opportunity to express your love and save. #winning
Until the big event, here are a few wedding band facts to keep you entertained …
- Forever, Always: By design wedding bands are a complete circle, with no beginning and no end. Throughout history this shape has represented eternity and everlasting love.
- Straight To The Heart: The wedding band is traditionally worn on the fourth finger of the left hand. Why you ask? Because the vein in this finger was believed to lead directly to the heart.
- Cultural Differences: Even today, in many European countries the wedding ring is worn on the right finger, not the left. In Jewish tradition the ring goes on the index finger instead.
- His And Hers: The tradition of both the bride and groom wearing a wedding band wasn’t popular until the twentieth century. Back in the day, only the ladies got the bling. Guys, I say go for it!
- Tons Of Gold: Each year in the United States roughly seventeen tons of gold are used to make wedding rings. Not to mention all of the other alternative materials that designers are using these days.
For more information and to RSVP for Wedding Band Weekend, hop on over to Yeltons.com. I’m looking forward to seeing you all then!
* Valid 3/18/16 and 3/19/16. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Some exclusions apply, see store for details.
It’s a special day in the Yelton family. Today, our first born, Ty, is turning another year older. Where does time go? I definitely don’t miss the diaper days, but man, it’s tough seeing your kids grow up so fast!
I know I’m obligated to say this because I’m his mother, but it’s true. Ty is one cool kid. He’s smart. He’s sweet. He has a big heart. I love him because his outlook on life is so innocent and refreshing. In a very particular order he puts God first, his family second, and baseball third. Can’t blame him.
For his birthday this year Ty has three wishes …
- A healed leg so that he can play in Cooperstown
- Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast
- A bike, for when his leg is back in action
Happy birthday Ty! We’re all praying that you’re back on both feet soon. In the meantime, I don’t think those Cinnamon Rolls should be a problem. Love ya bud!