Happy Thanksgiving everyone! In between cooking the turkey, setting the table, and entertaining your guests I hope you all find some time to pause. Remember what you’re celebrating. Be grateful for the joy, the laughter, and the company that surrounds you.
Last night, upon returning from the chaotic grocery store, I took a moment to myself. As I reflected on the past year there was a lot that came to the surface. I giggled when I thought about our crazy All-American road trip. I remembered all of the amazing designers that paid a visit to Yelton Fine Jewelers. I recognized the challenges, and the people that held my hand through them. Looking back there are so many things to be thankful for, here are just a few of them …
- My church, for the support and the guidance
- My family, for making every day a good day
- Our customers, for their loyalty
- My friends, for seeing me through this crazy thing called life
- Our community, for standing behind us
- Gluten free granola bars, for keeping me fueled
- Simon G, for yet another year of amazing bling
- Our fabulous staff, for their hard work and dedication
- My boys’ teachers, for helping me guide them through life
- This past fall, for the warmth and sunshine
- My country, for giving me freedom
- My health, for allowing me to keep moving, breathing, and experiencing
- And, Bad Moms, for making me look good
I’m wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving! Eat up, take advantage of those Black Friday deals, and above take some time to pause. Give thanks.